- CAL PRO-Dairy(T or K): A unit for dairy food (+40°C)
- CAL PRO-Heldhot (T or K): A unit for held hot food (+63°C)
- CAL PRO-Cooking (T or K): A unit for central high temperature cook (+75°C)
- CAL PRO-Reheat (T or K): A unit for core reheated food (+82°C)
- CAL PRO-Hotfood (T or K): A set combining 3 units, one for held hot food(+63°C), one for central high temperature cook(+75°C) and one for core reheated food (+82°C)
- Accurate calibration of thermocouple instruments –better than +/-10uV
- Plug-in, press button & read – no PC needed
- No more need to send instruments away for calibration
- No wiring or range setting
- Readings with or without CJC
**See Specifications tab for full details**
The °Cal-check PRO is a unique, novel concept for rapid, single point, plug-in thermocouple calibration with better than 10uV accuracy. No interconnection or setting up. Push button to select CJC included or excluded.
The compact, low cost device, terminated with miniature, male pins is simply plugged into the input port of the instrument. Comparison of the displayed reading is compared with the value stated on the °Cal-check label to indicate the accuracy of the test instrument with or without automatic ‘ cold junction compensation’.
The °Cal-check PRO is switched on after insertion and automatically switches off after 3 minutes resulting in a long battery life. If the checker is inadvertently left connected to the instrument, it will go into sleep mode to minimise power consumption. A LED indicates if the checker is operational or if the battery needs replacing; the checker will not produce a reading if the battery is ‘low’.