Thermometer with Inbuilt Data Logging & Graphing
- Two modes: ‘Data Logging’ or ‘Spot Measurement’
- High & Low Alarms
- 2.8” colour touch screen
- Compatible with thermocouples type J, K, N & T
- Downloadable data via USB
**See Specifications tab for more details**
This robust easy to use handheld device takes and records temperature readings via the attached k-type probe that is supplied with the unit. A large touch screen, colour display indicates temperature, maximum and minimum readings and will produce a graph of the data.
It has two functions ‘Data Logging’ and ‘Spot Measurement’;
- When in ‘Data Logging’ mode it can be set up and left to take temperature readings at pre-determined intervals for a desired length of time. All readings are saved to a file with a date and time stamp in CSV format for up to 65,536 readings.
- When in ‘Spot Measurement’ mode the unit can be used as a thermometer to capture one-off temperature readings displayed on screen. This can be repeated for up to 65,536 readings per file.
This data can then be downloaded to PC via a USB connection and opened with Microsoft Excel® or the EasyLog software.
The unit is compatible with any J, K, N and T type thermocouple probes. A protective boot - PAD DATA BOOT - is available separately and can be removed for cleaning and is dishwasher safe.