Dual Channel Thermocouple Data Logger with Graphic Screen
- Dual channel, compatible with K, J and T type Thermocouples
- Logging rates between 1 second and 1 hour
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
- Stores over 250,000 readings
**See Specifications tab for more details**
The EL-GFX-DTC standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two J, K, or T-type thermocouple inputs at a resolution of 0.1ºC. Using the Windows control software, users can quickly set up the data logger and view downloaded data by connecting the device to the PC’s USB port using the supplied cable.
The data logger features a high-contrast graphic LCD and three-input buttons which allows users to start, stop and restart the data logger using on-screen menus. This menu also provides real-time analysis of data either as a data summary (showing highest & lowest readings and alarm conditions) or as a graph that updates as new data is added. Multiple data logging sessions can be stored on the device ready for upload to a PC at a later date.
The two replaceable ½AA batteries typically allow logging for up to one year.
The EL-GFX-DTC is suitable for a wide variety of applications, these include:
- Pharmaceutical fridge monitoring
- Food & drink
- Building & site monitoring