These flat food handheld sensors have an ergonomically designed handle for ease of use. The handle also contains an antimicrobial substance which kills microorganisms, making it ideal for the food industry or applications where cleanliness is paramount.
- IP67 rated
- Torque & Tensile Strength tested
- Antimicrobial handle
- Ergonomically designed
- The solid handle and cable have also been tested for torque and tensile strength. The curly polyurethane cable is 2 metres long (extended) with a moulded on connector in IEC, ANSI colours.
The handle has been tested to IP67, which means it is totally protected against dust ingress and protected against short periods of immersion in water.
- Probe length: 150 or 300mm
- Probe Diameter: 4 or 6mm
- Cable Length: 2 metres (extended)
- Cable termination: K or T Miniature plug (IEC 584, ANSI MC96.1)
- Probe temp range: Type ‘K’ -50°C to +1100°C
- Probe temp range: Type ‘T’ -50°C to +400°C
- Sensor type: Flat tip thermocouple, Type K or T.
- Construction: Mineral insulated Thermocouple to IEC, ANSI.
- Element/hot junction: Single element, grounded junction offering fast response.
- Cable: 2 metre Polyurethane (extended), colour coded in accordance with IEC, ANSI with moulded on miniature plug.