IR GM300 Fixed Emissivity (0.95) Infrared Thermometer
Awaiting new stock - pre-order for delivery mid October.
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-touch objects without contact safely and quickly.
**See Specifications Tab and Data Sheet for full details**
- Measuring range: -50-420°C (-58-788°F)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5°C / +/- 1.5%
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Distance spot ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95 Preset
- MAX / MIN / AVG / DIF reading
- °C / °F unit selectable
- Auto Power off & Data Hold
- High / Low Temperature Alarm setup
- Laser ON / OFF selectable
- Backlight ON / OFF selectable
- Requires one standard 9V battery (included)