Antimicrobial Heavy Duty Needle Ergonomic Probe - Type K,T
These heavy duty needle handheld sensors have an ergonomically designed handle for ease of use. The handle also contains an antimicrobial substance which kills microorganisms, making it ideal for the food industry or applications where cleanliness is paramount.
- IP67 rated
- Torque & Tensile Strength tested
- Antimicrobial handle
- Ergonomically designed
- The solid handle and cable have also been tested for torque and tensile strength. The curly polyurethane cable is 2 metres long (extended) with a moulded on connector in IEC, ANSI or JIS colours.
The handle has been tested to IP67, which means it is totally protected against dust ingress and protected against short periods of immersion in water.
- Probe length: 120 or 300mm
- Probe Diameter: 6mm
- Cable Length: 2 metres (extended)
- Cable termination: K or T Miniature plug (IEC 584, ANSI MC96.1 or JIS 1610)
- Probe temp range: Type ‘K’ -50°C to +1100°C
- Probe temp range: Type ‘T’ -50°C to +400°C
- Sensor type: Heavy duty thermocouple, Type K or T.
- Construction: Needle point tip, 316 stainless steel
- Element/hot junction: Single element, grounded junction offering fast response
- Cable: 2 metre Polyurethane (extended), colour coded in accordance with IEC, ANSI or JIS with moulded on miniature plug
Thermocouple Product Guide - Labfacility
An overview of the different thermocouples available from Labfacility.
IP67 Certificate - Shark Tail Sensors
The IP Code, International Protection Marking classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against the intrusion (including body parts such as hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water by mechanical casings and electrical enclosure
Anti-Microbial Datasheet - Shark Tail Sensors
The solution for antimicrobial masterbatches Despite permanent cleaning and other efforts of sterilisation, a problem that permanently arises is the accumulation of microbes on plastic surfaces where no bacteria, microalgae or mould are desired
This certificate provides traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physical Laboratory or recognised national standards laboratories