IEC Thermocouple Panel Selector Switches
The 767S Panel Mounting DIN sized selector switches provide convenient, reliable selection of up to 12 thermocouple or RTD inputs (Pt100 3 or 4 wire option has only 6 inputs).
The front panel rotary switch provides easy selection and clear indication of the desired channel.
Inputs are via rear mounted terminals, with 1 metre of output lead for connection to a panel thermometer, etc.
Thermocouple models are wired in the appropriate extension wire for best possible accuracy (type R/S units use compensating wire).
A universal 12 way type for use with other thermocouple or sensor types, unit has 2 wire output termination enabling user
to fit their own choice of thermocouple or sensor cable (note: cable is not included).
- Input Connections - Barrier terminal Strip.
- Output Connection - One metre of the appropriate cable (cable not included on the 'universal' model)
- Input Selection - Multipole rotary switch.
- Dimensions - DIN size bezel 48mm high x 96mm wide. Depth 120mm behind panel.
- Panel cutout - 45mm high x 92 mm wide.
- Number of inputs: 12 (Pt100 3 or 4 wire option has only 6 inputs)