L60 Thermocouple & Fine Wire Welder supplied complete with the following accessories:
- Wire Holding Pliers & Lead
- Safety Glasses & Magnifying Eyeglass
- Argon Hose
- Carbon Electrodes
- Spare 2A Fuse & Mains Lead
- Footswitch for greater ease of use
- Welder Pen & Plate
- Impact Clip
The Thermocouple Welder, manufactured by Labfacility, is a compact, simple-to-use instrument designed for thermocouple and fine wire welding.
It is primarily designed for use by sensor manufacturers to produce commercial grade thermocouple junctions; it is ideal for producing large numbers of exposed junction thermocouples for test and development laboratories. The L60 Thermocouple Welder is ideally suited to transducer and RTD extension lead attachment.
Use of the Thermocouple Welder does not require special skills and most operatives will be capable of producing quality work with little practice. The instrument is supplied with a full range of user accessories including a footswitch.
Suitable for use with wires of up to 1.1mm diameter an argon gas shield facility is included but a satisfactory thermocouple junction is produced without the need for argon. The output energy of the L60 Thermocouple Welder can be varied up to 60 Joules.
- Simple to use Thermocouple Welder
- Designed for the production of commercial grade thermocouple junctions
- Also suitable for other fine wire work
- Front panel or footswitch operation
- Argon gas shield facility
*** See specifications tab for full details ***