The Labcal PRO from Labfacility is fully characterised for Pt100 sensors and all major thermocouples J,K,N,T,E,R,S and B. Exceptionally stable automatic cold junction compensation with a rejection of 100:1 is incorporated for thermocouple ranges. Alternatively, external or manual referencing can be selected as required.
Optional adaptor to provide quick and easy connection between standard and miniature connector systems.
PLEASE NOTE: Lead time will be 7 working days when choosing calibration
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate Instrument Alone.
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate of Instrument and one sensor together at 5 equal points across the temperature range of the sensor.
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate of instrument and one sensors together at 5 equal points across the temperature range of the sensor after initial calibration of sensors only and then programming of corrections.
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate of instrument and two sensors together at 5 equal points across the temperature range of the sensors after initial calibration of sensors only and then programming of corrections.
If you require custom temperature points, please call our sales team on +44 1243 871280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Displayed values and user information are indicated on a bright clear OLED screen with diffused backlighting. Data can be displayed in °C, °F, K, Ω or mV as required; nine front panel push keys, the only user controls, are used in conjunction with the display screen. It is this arrangement which makes for very simple and 'friendly' operation.
*** See specifications tab and data sheet for full details ***
Resolution is a user selectable 0.001 or 0.01°C for Pt100 sensors and 0.1°C for thermocouples. All computations are performed digitally without drift. Overall stability is optimised by utilising only the highest quality components including high precision, expensive metal film resistor networks.
There are four input ports, two for thermocouples and two for 3 or 4 wire Pt100 sensors; the instrument automatically recognises 3 or 4 wire configurations.
The Labcal PRO can accept two Pt100 sensors and/or two thermocouples of similar or different types (J,K,N,T,E,R,S and B). The measured temperature can be displayed directly from one of the inputs or differentially between similar or different inputs. Differential temperature and the two individual channel temperatures are displayed simultaneously.
Individual calibrated sensors can have up to 10 appropriate calibration values programmed into the Labcal PRO. The instrument then digitally self-calibrates to the associated probe over the range embraced in the calibrated values used; the temperature readout is 'corrected' accordingly.
- Reference standard thermometer for Pt100 and thermocouple sensors
- High accuracy ± 0.01°C Pt100, ± 0.18°C thermocouple
- 25 milliKelvin (0.025°C) system accuracy with Pt100
- Simple, fast digital matching to calibrated sensors, up to 10 points per channel retained in memory
- Use selectable resolution 0.001/0.01°C for Pt100 inputs
- Smart sensor capability Pt100 for corrections stored in probe
- Data logging
- Measures Pt100 and thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, and N
- Readout directly in °C, °F, K, Ω or mV
- Four sensor input ports
- Channel A, B or A-B reading including dissimilar sensor types
- USB serial communications
- USB flash drive port
- Supplied with PC software
- Programmable analogue (re-transmission) output
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery/mains powered
Optional 4-wire probe
Precision Pt100 sensor offering high accuracy over the range -50 to 250°C (or 450°C see below). Ideal for use as a reference probe for comparison calibration of industrial sensors in temperature calibration baths, or for those looking for a high accuracy probe better than the usually offered class A or B types
- Fitted 'D' connector
- High accuracy, +/- 0.06°C at 0°C
- Pt100 1/5th Din, 4 wire
- 2m PFA insulated screened lead 7/0.2mm
- Stainless steel 316 sheath 6 x 250mm with 'D' Connector (250°C Max)
- Stainless steel 316 sheath 6 x 350mm with 'D' Connector (450°C Max)
Black ABS case available below- comes with complete foam set which can be plucked out in 10mm cubes and modified to the users requirements.