Type K Thermocouple Screened & Sheathed PTFE Cable / Wire
Price is per metre - please add required quantity for basket. Only 549 metres left in stock
- Cable Type: Belden Reference: CD 3029
- This is older stock high quality cable at a significantly reduce price - limited quantities available.
- Conforms to the following former relevant standards: Conductors to BS4937 PT 20 Class 2, cable in accordance with EGT spec 64/07010027/2 Issue 1.
- Original part number: TYGADURE1570/4
- Labfacility part number: XW-128-B
- Conductor (+ve): 19/0.200mm Nickel Chromium Class 2, 1mm diameter. Dielectric: Extruded PTFE of 0.25mm. Nominal R/T (Brown), 1.5mm diameter
- Conductor (-ve): 19/0.200mm Nickel Aluminium Class 2, 1mm diameter. Dielectric: Extruded PTFE of 0.25mm. Nominal R/T (Blue), 1.5mm diameter
- Lay Up: 1 x NI/CR (BN) + 1 x NI/AL (BE) + 2 x Glass fillers, 3mm diameter
- Screen: 0.150mm NPCW Braid (85% coverage), 3.68mm diameter
- Jacket: Taped PTFE of 0.25mm nominal R/T (red, etched), 4.18mm diameter
- Temp rating: -75 to +260°C
- Dimensions: 4.18mm +/- 0.3mm
- Conductor Resistance: NICR 1150 OHM/KM NOM @ 20°C
- Conductor Resistance: NIAL 476 OHM/KM NOM @ 20°C
Cable / Wire Insulation Colour Codes
Thermocouple extension and compensating wires and cable. IEC, ANS, DIN & BS.