Mineral Insulated Resistance Thermometers are for use up to 500°C depending on the configuration. They are rugged, steel sheathed probes with flexible sheaths allowing bending or forming. They offer long life (depending on use) are resistant to vibration and can be used in high pressure applications.
- High temperature, rugged, flexible Pt100 probe
- Pt100 (100 Ohms @ 0°C) to IEC 751, Class B, 4 wire
- Mineral insulated probe, 316 stainless steel sheath
- Suitable for many industrial applications including high pressure, vacuum and vibration
- Pt100 Class B, 4-wire connection
- Flexible stainless steel sheath
- Probe can be bent to enable fitting in awkward locations, Probe bending radius: 9.0mm for 3.0mm dia. probe, 18mm for 6.0mm dia. Probe. (Note: cannot be bent for 30mm at sensing tip)
- Sensor temperature rating -50°C to +500°C
- Plain pot seal rated 200°C max.
- 1 metre Teflon® insulated, screened lead, 7/0.2mm, 4-core
- 4-wire tails – allows connection to any PT100 instrument 2, 3 or 4 wire