The Calog TEMP Calibrator is ideal for testing, measuring and calibration of all Thermocouple and RTD based systems. In addition it contains functions to install and maintain all powered and non-powered milliamp loops.
The Calog TEMP is a high precision, multi-functional, hand-held calibrator suitable for the process control industry. Its speciality is Thermocouple (TC) and Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) based instruments which it can measure and source.
Simultaneous measuring of Milliamps whilst sourcing Millivolts or Ohms or TC or RTD is possible. The Trend feature is ideal for graphing temperature profiles and PID controller optimization. Datalogging is done by using the SD card facility and can be downloaded via the USB port.
Its user friendly, compact size and high precision make the Calog TEMP an ideal choice for industrial field or workshop calibration.
Features of the Calog - TEMP Calibrator
- Measure, source or simulate 0 to 24 mA
- Measure and source -10 to 100 mV
- Measure and source 0 to 400.00 Ω and 0 to 2200.0 Ω
- Measure and source types K, J, T, B, R, S, E, N, U and L thermocouples with configurable internal, external or manual cold-junction compensation in either °C, °F, Kelvin or Rankine
- Measure and source Pt50, Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000, Ni100 and Ni120 type RTD sensors
- Continuity test function
- Increment, step, ramp or valve stroking with built-in 24V power supply for mA loops
- Datalogging facility via SD card which is downloadable using the USB port
- Trend logging feature with programmable timebase
- Carry case, protective rubber boot, Li-ion battery, charger, test leads, CJ Compensation box and SD card supplied as standard
Please refer to data sheet for more specifications