HVAC PRO KIT
Contains the following:
Type K Pipe Clamp Probe x2. This pipe clamp probe is suitable for measuring the surface temperature of pipes in heating and ventilating systems, refrigeration and many other pipe applications.
- Response time less than 2 seconds
- Temperature range of -10 - 100°C
- Comes with 1 m PVC lead and miniature plug
- Clamps onto pipes from 6 mm to 30 mm
Velcro Thermocouple Type K. Velcro thermocouples can be used as a quick and simple method of measuring the temperature around the surface of a pipe.
- Length (Velcro): 500mm
- Length (PFA cable): 1.5m (0.5m inside Velcro)
- Thermocouple type: k
- Cable type: PFA flat pair
- Cable strands: 7/0.2mm
GM1312 General Purpose Digital Thermometer (K, J, T, E, N, R/S). Comes with rubber holster that protects the meter from impact Portable and compact design.
K, J, T, E, N, R/S modes.
- 2 temperature modes: ° C, ° F
- One push button to switch between ° F/° C mode as well to switch between MAX/MIN/AVG
- 2 temperature channels: T1 / T2
- Differential temperature measurement
- Overload display alert if input exceeds the selected measurement range
IR GM300 Fixed Emissivity (0.95) Infrared Thermometer. used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-touch objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Measuring range: -50-420°C (-58-788°F)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5°C / +/- 1.5%
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Distance spot ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95 Pre-set
- MAX / MIN / AVG / DIF reading
- °C / °F unit selectable
- Auto Power off & Data Hold
- High / Low Temperature Alarm setup
- Laser ON / OFF selectable
- Backlight ON / OFF selectable
- Requires one standard 9V battery (included)