The Tempmaster PRO (precision thermometer) from Labfacility provides very high precision temperature measurement with Pt100 sensors. Data can be displayed in °C, °F, K or Ω as required; nine front panel push keys, the only user controls, are used in conjunction with the display screen. It is this arrangement which makes for very simple and friendly operation.
PLEASE NOTE: Lead time will be 7 working days when choosing calibration
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate Instrument Alone.
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate of Instrument and one sensor together at 5 equal points across the temperature range of the sensor.
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate of instrument and one sensors together at 5 equal points across the temperature range of the sensor after initial calibration of sensors only and then programming of corrections.
ISO17025 Calibration Certificate of instrument and two sensors together at 5 equal points across the temperature range of the sensors after initial calibration of sensors only and then programming of corrections.
If you require custom temperature points, please call our sales team on +44 1243 871280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resolution is 0.01°C and all computations are performed digitally without drift. Overall stability is optimised by utilising only the highest quality components including high precision, expensive metal film resistor networks.
There are two input ports on the Tempmaster PRO precision thermometer for 3 or 4 wire Pt100 sensors; the instrument automatically recognises 3 or 4 wire configurations.
The measured temperature can be displayed directly from one of the inputs or differentially between the two inputs. Differential temperature and the two individual channel temperatures are displayed simultaneously.
Individual calibrated sensors can have up to 10 appropriate calibration values programmed into the Tempmaster PRO. The instrument then digitally self-calibrates to the associated probe over the range embraced in the calibrated values used; the temperature readout is corrected accordingly.
*** See specifications tab and data sheet for full details ***
- Reference standard thermometer for Pt100 sensors
- High accuracy ± 0.01°C Pt100
- 40 milliKelvin (0.040°C) system accuracy
- Precise linearisation conformity is realised by a hybrid maths polynomial technique
- Simple, fast digital matching to calibrated sensors, up to 10 points per channel retained in memory
- Additional digital matching to Pt100 sensors using custom constants
- Clear, comprehensive user information on alpha numeric display
- Resolution 0.01°C for Pt100 inputs
- Smart sensor capability Pt100 for corrections stored on probe
- Data logging
- Wide temperature range
- Readout directly in °C, °F, K, Ω
- Input circuitry configured to eliminate thermal voltages
- Two sensor input ports
- Channel A, B or A-B reading
- USB serial communications
- USB flash drive port
- Highly precise linearisation tracking
- Excellent long term stability
- Supplied with PC software
- Programmable analogue (retransmission) output
- Front panel data entry and function keys
- Our own design and manufacture
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery/mains powered
- CE & RoHS compliant
Optional 4-wire probe
Precision Pt100 sensor offering high accuracy over the range -50 to 250°C (or 450°C see below). Ideal for use as a reference probe for comparison calibration of industrial sensors in temperature calibration baths, or for those looking for a high accuracy probe better than the usually offered class A or B types
- Fitted 'D' connector
- High accuracy, +/- 0.06°C at 0°C
- Pt100 1/5th Din, 4 wire
- 2m PFA insulated screened lead 7/0.2mm
- Stainless steel 316 sheath 6 x 250mm with 'D' Connector (250°C Max)
- Stainless steel 316 sheath 6 x 350mm with 'D' Connector (450°C Max)
Black ABS case available below- comes with complete foam set which can be plucked out in 10mm cubes and modified to the users requirements.
Calibration is available for this model, please contact us on +44 (0) 1243 871280 prior to ordering and we will be happy to help. We will also advise an estimated lead time on your chosen calibrated products