- HART 5,6,7 Compatable
- RTD, Thermocouple, Potentiometer and mV Inputs
- Dual Input
- Maths Functions Between Inputs
- Configure With a USB Lead (Safe area version)
- Isolated Input to Output 4kV DC Flash Tested
- Versions for Hazardous Areas
- High Accuracy and Stability
- Sensor Referencing
The SEM310 is a universal programmable HART temperature transmitter which accepts most commonly used Pt100, thermocouple, mV and slide-wire sensors and generates an industry standard (4 to 20) mA transmission signal. Compatible to HART 5, 6, or 7 the product can be easily programmed using our free USB Speedlink software and a standard USB lead (safe area version). It can also be programmed via a HART communication device / system.
Isolation is a standard feature to overcome any potential ground loop effects and a sensor referencing facility enables the transmitter to be calibrated to a particular sensor.