Ceramic Kiln Thermocouples For High Temperature
- Ceramic thermocouples for furnaces, kilns and other high temperature applications
- Types K and N with Aluminous Porcelain sheaths, rated to 1400°C
- 12 mm diameter ceramic sheath with 21 mm O.D. support tube, 100 mm long
- IP67 rated industrial protection head with cable entry and screw terminal block
- Made with rugged 20 gauge (0.8mm dia) thermocouple wire for long-term performance
The 100 mm long stainless steel support tube attaches the ceramic sheath to the industrial head and is included in the overall sheath length.