A unique rapid and simple solution to convert to, or add 4-20mA loops using existing sensors in-situ' without process downtime.
The ILTX is simply plugged into the probe termination and a housing is not required. Provides a unique, rapid & simple solution to convert to, or add 4-20mA loops using existing sensors in-situ without process downtime.
A novel feature is the minimal interaction span and zero potentiometer action, which is time saving and convenient when calibrating or re-scaling.
- 4-20mA, 2 wire loop
- High accuracy & stability
- In-head mounting, DIN standard fixing
- Pt100 or thermocouple type J, K and N
- Input & Output plugs included
- Free standing or surface mounting; fixing lugs & adhesive patch included
- Effective input 'noise' rejection
- CE compliant
- RoHS compliant