- Dual Channel With 5 Port Isolation (3.75Kv)
- Accepts RTD, Thermocouple or Potentiometer Sensors
- Universal Voltage Or Current Outputs
- Maths Functions Between Channels
- Sensor Redundancy Switching
- Eight User Configured Preset Configurations
- Optional USB Lead
SEM1720 is a dual channel signal conditioner designed to accept RTD, Thermocouple or Potentiometer sensors and provide isolated, industrial process output signals in mA or Volts. Each output channel may be linked to either input sensor or to a maths function of both sensor signals. This powerful feature allows the device to operate in a number of different modes.
The output signal can also be adjusted over the full working ranges (0 to 20) mA or (0 to 10) V, to provide common or custom process signals, examples (4 to 20) mA, (0 to 1) mA, (1 to 5)V.