Handheld Spring Loaded Thermocouple with Copper Disc Tip - Type K
Stainless steel sheath with a moulded handle and 2 metres of coiled extension cable terminated in a miniature thermocouple plug.
Optional GM1312 General Purpose Digital Thermometer (K,J,T,E,N,R/S)
- K, J, T, E, N, R/S modes.
- 2 temperature modes: ° C, ° F and
- One push button to switch between ° F/° C mode as well to switch between MAX/MIN/AVG
- 2 temperature channels: T1 / T2
- Differential temperature measurement
- Overload display alert if input exceeds the selected measurement range
- Comes with rubber holster that protects the meter from impact Portable and compact design
- Resolution: 0.1° C or 0.1° F. Accuracy: ± 0.4° C ± 1%
- Auto Power Shut Off
- Switchable ° C or ° F or K
- Ambient Operating Range: 0-40° C (32-104° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0-70% RH
- Power supply: Supplied with 3 x AAA Battery
|General Description||Surface temperature spring loaded thermocouple with copper disc tip|
|Dimensions||Probe 4.7mmØ x 63mm long stem, Ø8 x 17mm tip with Ø4.5mm copper disc|
|Tip||Copper disc tip|
Labfacility - Company Overview Presentation
Labfacility - Company Video Presentation featuring, Mineral Insulated Cable Preparation, In-House Welding, Thorough Inspection from our Quality Department, Thermocouple Cable reeled to correct spool lengths, Dedicated work stations for the various sensor configurations, Calibration Test room and Large quantities kept in stock for fast despatch.