Standard HVAC KIT
Contains the following:
Type K Pipe Clamp Probe x2. This pipe clamp probe is suitable for measuring the surface temperature of pipes in heating and ventilating systems, refrigeration and many other pipe applications.
- Response time less than 2 seconds
- Temperature range of -10 - 100°C
- Comes with 1 m PVC lead and miniature plug
- Clamps onto pipes from 6 mm to 30 mm
Velcro Thermocouple Type K. Velcro thermocouples can be used as a quick and simple method of measuring the temperature around the surface of a pipe.
- Length (Velcro): 500mm
- Length (PFA cable): 1.5m (0.5m inside Velcro)
- Thermocouple type: k
- Cable type: PFA flat pair
- Cable strands: 7/0.2mm
GM1312 General Purpose Digital Thermometer (K, J, T, E, N, R/S). Comes with rubber holster that protects the meter from impact Portable and compact design.
K, J, T, E, N, R/S modes.
- 2 temperature modes: ° C, ° F
- One push button to switch between ° F/° C mode as well to switch between MAX/MIN/AVG
- 2 temperature channels: T1 / T2
- Differential temperature measurement
- Overload display alert if input exceeds the selected measurement range