Status SEM1700 - Universal Input with Dual Relay and Process Output Sign
- RTD, Thermocouple, mV, V, mA and Potentiometer Input
- Isolated Universal Voltage or Current Output
- Dual C/O Relay Trip Outputs
- Universal Power Requirement 22to 250V AC or DC
- Powers both input and output current loops
- Simple Configuration Via USB Port
- Optional USB Lead
The SEM1700 is a DIN rail mounted universal signal conditioner. It accepts RTD, Thermocouple, Voltage, Current and Potentiometer sensor inputs and provides the user with a programmable current or voltage output signal plus dual trip relays. Isolation is provided between input, outputs and supply. All temperature ranges are linear to temperature. Both input and output loop excitation is provided as well as a fully universal power supply.
Designed for ease of use, the USB interface is fitted for quick and easy configuration. Just connect a standard USB cable between the SEM1700 and your PC. Using the free configuration software, your PC will automatically upload the existing configuration data and guide you through any changes you wish to make. To further help save time, the SEM1700 does not need to be wired to a power supply during the configuration process, it is powered via the USB interface from your PC.