Film Coating Thickness Gauge GT230
This product is a colour-screen portable coating thickness gauge with highdefinition display, which can quickly, non-destructively and accurately measure non-magnetic coating thickness on magnetic & non-magnetic metal substrates.
At the same time it can automatically identify magnetic metal substrate and non-magnetic metal substrate, and is widely used in manufacturing, metal processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection and other testing areas.
This Coating Thickness Gauge thermometer possesses the following features:
- Menu operation and color-screen HD display.
- Thickness measurement of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate surface and non-metallic coating on non-magnetic metal substrate.
- Two measurement methods: single measurement, continuous measurement.
- Basic calibration and Zero-point calibration available.
- Metric/imperial unit and storage function.
- Screen rotation, charge protection, multi-interface displays, screen brightness selection.
- Automatic shutdown.
|General Description||Flexible sheath can be bent/formed to suit many applications and processes|
|Connector Size||Miniature (moulded-on)|
|Element/hot junction||Single element, grounded junction offering fast response|
|Max. Temperature||+260°C (Moulded-on plug +110°C)|
|Probe Material||Needle point tip, 316 stainless steel|
|Sensor Type||Mineral insulated|
|Termination Type||Miniature moulded flat pin plug, colour coded ‘green’ in accordance IEC specification|