- Dual Channel Voltage Or Current (Active/Passive)Inputs and Outputs
- 5 Port Isolation To 3.75Kv
- Can Be Configured As An Active Signal Splitter
- User Selectable Maths Functions On Each Output Channel
- Signal Linearisation
- Signal Simulate Function For Diagnostics
- Optional USB Lead
The SEM1750 is a cost effective dual channel signal conditioner that accepts a bipolar voltage or current signal and isolates to provide ranged industrial process output signals such as (0 to 20) mA, (4 to 20) mA, (0 to 10) V, (1 to 5) V DC. In fact, any signal output can be programmed within the output range limits.