IR GM700 Infrared Thermometer with Hard Case (non-medical use only)
Please Note: these are industrial IR thermometers, so please check the specifications before purchasing as a restocking fee of 20% will apply to unused products. The accuracy of these items make them unsuitable for medical use
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-touch objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Precise non-contact thermometer, highly accurate and reliable.
- Compact size, one-handed design for simple and convenient operation.
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- LED back light design for operation under poor illumination
- With data store recall function and data hold function
- See emissivity table download
- The measure distance is 12:1, this is object distance ratio, it means if the diameter of object tested is 10cm, the distance between thermometer and object is 12 x 10=120cm.
- Applications : hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc
For larger quantities, please use the 'product enquiry' tab to contact our sales team for a quotation and lead time information.
|General Description||Precise non-contact thermometer, highly accurate and reliable.|
|Accuracy||0°C - 750°C (32°F - 1382°F) :±1.5°C (±2.7°F) or±1.5% -50°C - 0°C (-58°F - 32°F) :±3°C (±5°F) Whichever is greater|
|Resolution||0.1°C or 0.1°F|
|Repeatability||1% of reading or 1°C|
|Spectral Response||8-14 um|
|Emissivity||0.95 preset (see download for emissivity chart)|
|Distance to Spot Size||12:1|
|Dimensions||Approx 175 x 100 x 50mm|
|Function #1||MAX / MIN / AVG / DIF reading|
|Function #2||high / low temperature alarm setup|
|Function #3||°C / °F selection|
|Function #4||laser target pointer ON /OFF selection|
|Temperature Range||-50 to 750°C|
|Operating Temperature||0-40°C (32-104°F)|
|Power Supply||9V Alkaline or NiCd Battery|
|Important Information||These are industrial IR thermometers, so please check the specifications before purchasing as a restocking fee of 20% will apply to unused products|