IR GM700 Infrared Thermometer with Hard Case
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-touch objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Precise non-contact thermometer, highly accurate and reliable.
- Compact size, one-handed design for simple and convenient operation.
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- LED back light design for operation under poor illumination
- With data store recall function and data hold function
- The measure distance is 12:1, this is object distance ratio, it means if the diameter of object tested is 10cm, the distance between thermometer and object is 12*10=120cm.
- Applications : hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc
|General Description||Precise non-contact thermometer, highly accurate and reliable.|
|Accuracy||-50 to 700°C +/-1.5% or +/-1.5°C|
|Resolution||0.1°C or 0.1°F|
|Repeatability||1% of reading or 1°C|
|Spectral Response||8-14 um|
|Distance to Spot Size||12:1|
|Dimensions||Approx 175 x 100 x 50mm|
|Function #1||MAX / MIN / AVG / DIF reading|
|Function #2||high / low temperature alarm setup|
|Function #3||°C / °F selection|
|Function #4||laser target pointer ON /OFF selection|
|Operating Temperature||0-40°C (32-104°F)|
|Power Supply||9V Alkaline or NiCd Battery|