MicroCal 1 Thermocouple (Types K, J, T, R, N, S, E) Simulator
- 12 adjustable temperature points
- Allows frequent checking of thermometer accuracies
- Tests thermocouple type K, J, T, R, N, S & E thermometers
- Microcal 1 plus also measures temperature as well as simulates
- Probe in images not included, please pick from the wide Labfacility range of probes to suit this product
- Simulator only - for simulator thermometer, click here to view the Microcal1 Plus version.
The MicroCal 1 thermocouple simulator helps ensure that the frequent checking of thermometer accuracies is a routine operation. The calibrator is designed to simulate a chosen temperature to test thermocouple type K, J, T, R, N, S and E thermometers without the need for specialised equipment or conversion tables. The MicroCal 1 Plus calibrator also measures and simulates temperature.
The MicroCal 1 features a custom 10mm LCD display with alpha-numeric display line to prompt the user when changing parameters. Selectable parameters include: °C/°F, auto power off - enable/disable, CJC - internal/external and display contrast adjustment.
An optional lead set is also available, that comprises of seven leads, one for each thermocouple type K, J, T, R, N, S and E. Each PVC lead is one metre long and incorporates two miniature thermocouple plugs.
Each MicroCal is supplied with a one metre PVC type K thermocouple lead with miniature connectors and a five point UKAS Certificate of Calibration which indicates deviations from standards at the various points.
|K||-200 to 1372°C|
|J||-200 to 1200°C|
|T||-270 to 400°C|
|R||0 to 1768°C|
|N||-200 to 1300°C|
|S||0 to 1768°C|
|E||-140 to 1000°C|