Digital Light Meter GM1020
Widely used in electro-optical sources, research, teaching, metallurgy building, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- Powerful measurement functions: It can measure not only current values, maximums and minimums of illuminance and temperature, but also illuminance difference, integrating illuminance, and average integrating illuminance.
- Support for automatic storage of illuminance data (up to 1900 groups) and manual storage of illuminance data (up to 60 groups)
- Wide measuring range (0 to 200,000 lux) and support of automatic range shift
- Delivered with computer-based analysis software, allowing users to operate the meter with ease
- Quick response, high portability, and operable by a single hand
- The sensor can be rotated
**See Specifications tab for more details**