DOT Digital Oven Thermometer
- Temperature reading in just 5 seconds
- Supplied complete with penetration probe
- Large LCD display
- Loud 70dB audible temperature alarm
The DOT Digital Oven Thermometer is an easy to use cooking thermometer that displays both the current temperature and audible alarm. Simply set the desired temperature using the buttons, insert the probe into your food, the DOT will beep, and the display will flash when the temperature is reached.
The DOT incorporates a large LCD display and loud 70dB audible alarm making it ideal for use in busy, professional kitchens.
Housed in a durable, water resistant case, the DOT is designed to either sit on a worktop using the fold out stand, or attach to an appliance using the magnetic pads at the rear of the instrument.
Each unit is supplied with a 114 mm penetration probe with a 1.2 metre stainless steel braided lead. See below for full specification.
- Range: -50 to 300°C
- Resolution: 1 °C/°F
- Accuracy: ±1°C (-20 to 120 °C)
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 volt AAA
- Battery life: 5000 hours
- Alarm volume: 70dB
- Sensor type: thermistor
- Display: custom LCD
- Dimensions: 20 x Ø80mm
- Weight: 95 grams
- Case material: ABS plastic
- Guarantee: one year
- Water/dust resistance: IP65 protection
- Measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit